Medtronic | Medtronic Hiring For Software Engineer | Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad | Jobs in Hyderabad |
Medtronic Hiring For Software Engineer Details:
About Medtronic: Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies, and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be. We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Company Name: Medtronic
Company Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Job Profile: Software Engineer I
Experience Required: 1+ Yrs
Degree Needed: BE/BTech/MCA
Job Responsibilities for Medtronic Hiring For Software Engineer
· Design and develop key technical components to ensure the systems architecture and system meets all of the performance and scalability requirements for that component.
· Good understanding of windows services, web services, thin client applications, and the Microsoft platforms to design and implement components that will flow information across all platforms.
· Good knowledge of communication protocols and networks to design an architecture that works seamlessly across a variety of communication models and methods.
· Analyzes product and parameter requirements with R&D technical lead to determine the feasibility of algorithm and/or system performance and design implementation within time and cost constraints.
· Participates as a technical member of a project core team and works with cross-functional team members to ensure the success of the project deliverables.
· Works with the product owner to understand the system requirements and application needs. Translates these into detailed requirements and approaches, then communicating these designs back up to the technical lead to ensure that the systems needs are addressed.
· Consults with other engineering staff to evaluate and specifies the interface between other products or components to ensure optimized operational and performance requirements of the overall system.
· Participates in system or component level design analysis adheres to design standards.
· Creates documentation as required for quality and regulatory purposes.
· Ensures the documentation meets internal and external regulatory requirements.
· Functions well in a team environment.
· Demonstrates good coding practices.
· Bachelor or Masters in Engineering with specialization in Computer Science, IT, Bio-Medical, Bio-Technology, ECE or EEE from a premium institute or equivalent.
· 1-3 years of software engineering experience.
· Competent in software development processes including agile/scrum software development, design methodologies, design patterns, requirements-driven development, and test-driven development
· Knowledgeable and hands-on in Python and Automation(Selenium or similar technologies).
· Good understanding of RDBMS.
· Knowledge of using version control systems (e.g. Perforce, TFS, Git, Subversion)
· Good understanding of software testing principles and methodologies, verification and validation techniques, defect tracking tools, and procedures.
· Experience working in Windows\Linux command-line environments (Command Prompt and/or Powershell).
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to Haves
· Knowledgeable in FDA and ISO design control requirements is a plus.
· Good understanding of web platform development and deployment models required.
· Experienced in multi-platform application development is a plus.
· Knowledgeable in C# / .Net (ANSI C and C++ experience is a plus).
Apply Before the link Expires for Medtronic Hiring For Software Engineer.
Apply Link- Click Here