Capita Online Drive hiring graduates | FreeJobAlert | Fresher jobs in Bangalore and Pune | Fresher
About Capita: Capita plc, commonly known as Capita, is an international business process outsourcing and professional services company headquartered in London.
Capita Online Drive Details
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)
Job Type: Full time
Work Location: Pune / Bangalore
Annual C.T.C: INR 4 LPA
PLUS Gratuity + Insurance +INR 75K (Retention Pay post 18 months of successful training/work)
Eligibility Criteria for Capita Online Drive:
B.E / B. Tech (Computer, IT, E&TC), MCA passed in 2019, 2020 with 60% and above in 10th, 12th and Engineering / MCA.
Must-Have for Capita Online Drive
Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming concepts proficiency in any programming language like – C++/ Java/ .Net/ Angular
Knowledge of SDLC
Knowledge of Data structures
Knowledge of any DB
• Communication: ability to communicate openly and honestly giving consideration to others' views and feelings.
• Creating Success: focused on meeting objectives on time by ensuring tasks are planned and prioritized to creating success through actions, decisions, and initiatives. Ability to multi-task and function efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
• Presentation Skills: able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of the subject to deliver information in a clear, concise, and logical manner and use of audio-visual media to enhance presentations.
• Planning and Organizing: Ensure and establish action for self to accomplish a specific goal and able to develop short-and-long-range plans.
• Personal and professional integrity with a desire to relentlessly strive for excellence.
• Collaborates with others to ensure the quality of the products delivered is at the right level.
• Takes ownership and responsibility for their personal development and achieving performance targets.
• Tools: Must Have: MS Office/ GIT or a similar repository.
Roles & Responsibilities for Capita Online Drive
Attend and complete the skill training provided by Capita with a good score.
Participate, contribute and demonstrate expertise in
Code development, code Review, programming and debugs software applications and solutions (Developers)
Application Testing, Test Automation (Testers)
Deliver high-quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable
Learn to identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the product development lead.
Participate in the complete SDLC from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
Write and review documentation needed for installation, usage, and maintenance of applications and solutions.
Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers.
Participate in organization level initiatives.
Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
Apply before the link Expires for Capita Online Drive.
Apply Link- Click Here