Apple Careers | Apple Hiring For Quality Assurance Engineer Position | Apple Hyderabad Jobs
Apple Hiring For Quality Assurance Engineer Position Details:
About Apple: Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services.
Company Name: Apple
Official Website: www.apple.com
Job Profile: Quality Assurance Engineer
Work Location: Hyderabad
Experience Required: 1 – 2 years
Education: Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field
Job Description: The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
Imagine what you could do here.
At Apple, great ideas quickly have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish here.
Do you want to be part of a team that builds cutting edge software service, a team that is continually innovating and is proud of making a difference? If so, bring your passion and talent and come join us to be part of something big and amazing.
Apple’s IS&T team is looking for outstanding individuals with a strong commitment to work with similarly skilled engineers to deliver software quickly and efficiently, with increasing quality. To be successful, you must be a strong programmer, proficient at thoroughly testing applications and services, and helping improve team velocity through automation. We are looking for highly motivated individuals, who can continue research and apply the newest technologies to test engineering, independently tackle issues, and influence the teams to adopt the best test practices. Deeply engage with the engineering teams through all phases of development!
Key Qualifications required for Apple Hiring For Quality Assurance Engineer Position
1 to 2 years of combined work experience in Software Development/Quality Engineering
Experience in developing test strategies, scenarios, and cases for UI (Web and iOS apps), Web Services, DB workflows, etc
Experience in functional, system, integration, and exploratory testing
Exposure to automation, performance, software quality testing tools, and CI/CD integrations
Experience working with Java, Python, or any other OO languages
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent context switching
Outstanding collaboration and organizational skills
Passion to achieve a great quality product
Job Description for Apple Hiring For Quality Assurance Engineer Position – Build QE test plans, strategies, and cases for any given app/feature
– Collaborate with Dev, BPR, and other project teams to execute test plans and deliver high-quality products
– Automation, performance, and code quality testing using tools like Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber-JVM, REST API, Appium, Postman, SOAPUI, JMeter, Jenkins, Sonarqube etc
– Perform functional, system, integration, and exploratory testing
– Self-motivated, self-driven, able to grasp issues quickly and make educated, critical judgment in situations of ambiguity and work through the constraints
– Provide project managers with timely and accurate testing status and progress during all testing phases, summarising results at project conclusion
– Able to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-paced environment in the Agile method to deliver high-quality work on tight schedules
– Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
Education & Experience Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field
Apply Before the link Expires for Apple Hiring For Quality Assurance Engineer Position.
Apply Link- Click Here